Dog Friendly Campsite & Caravan Touring Park in North Cornwall
Treloy Touring Park is a friendly family run campsite on the coast of North Cornwall and welcomes families and couples with well behaved dogs.
Set in 30 acres of parkland and from only 10 minutes’ drive to Newquay’s dog friendly beaches and South West coastal paths, Treloy Touring Park is relaxed and dog friendly. Facilities for your dog include a dog exercise field and a smaller separate walk area with bins provided. There is a dedicated warm-water dog shower.
Dogs love Treloy Touring Park, and it’s easy to see why. Ideally located in the countryside but within easy reach of Newquay’s stunning beaches and the South West coastal paths, there’s no shortage of days out nearby.
Treloy Touring Park has a path leading up through the dedicated dog exercise field site, to quiet lanes, ideal for exploring the countryside. Our on-site Surfrider Bar, open in the evenings, has a sheltered patio area, and our cafe has outdoor seating so the whole family can relax together in the evenings.
Each of our shower blocks have somewhere to secure your dog. Water bowls are provided outside the shop and reception.
We even have a dedicated warm-water outdoor dog shower, to make it easy to wash away the sand after a day out exploring Cornwall’s coastline and to ensure your dog enjoys it’s holiday as much as you do!.
Nearby dog friendly beaches include:
- Watergate Bay (4 miles / 12 minutes drive) has a two-mile stretch of golden sand perfect for flying kites, surfing, and of course walking your dog. It has a great dog friendly beach cafe.
- Great Western Beach (3 miles / 10 minutes drive) is popular with both families and surfers and although it is close to the heart of Newquay it is still one of the quieter beaches. There are rock pools to explore for the kids and you can walk to neighbouring beaches at low tide.
- Towan Beach (3 miles / 18 min drive) is a popular sheltered beach, right in the centre of Newquay, with rock pools to explore.
- Newquay Harbour (4 miles / 17 min drive) has a small sandy beach. This is a working harbour and boats are arriving with their daily catch, making it better to explore than to sit. Accessible down a slope, 5/10 minute walk from Newquay town centre.
- Fistral Beach (5 miles / 18 min drive) is famous for surfing and has excellent dog friendly amenities. You can learn to surf here and hire wetsuits and boards.
- Mawgan Porth (6 miles / 12 min drive) is a dog friendly beach with a stream, caves to explore and has good access and parking.
- Crantock Beach (8 miles drive / 20 min drive) lies on the River Gannel estuary and is a beautiful expanse of golden beach with good surf, ideal for all abilities.
We do have rules regarding dogs:
- Maximum of two well behaved dogs per pitch.*
- No dogs listed under the Dangerous Dogs Act 2014, or any crosses of these.
- Please keep your dog on a short lead (max. 2 metres) on the Park at all times.
- Clean up any fouling immediately.
- Take your dog with you at all times when you go off site.
* We may make an exception in the case of very small dogs, and allow three.
We reserve the right to refuse any dog and/or require that the owner removes their dog from the Park if it is a nuisance or danger to other guests or, if in our opinion, it is inappropriate for a family site.
For health and safety reasons, and for the comfort of other Park guests, we do not allow dogs in the playing field; children’s play area, inside the amenities buildings, games room, shop, and swimming pool area.
From the world famous Eden Project to Trebah gardens or The Lost Gardens of Heligan, we have plenty of recommended dog friendly days out for the whole family to enjoy.
Dog friendly pubs that we recommend include The Beach Hut at Watergate Bay (TR8 4AA), WAX at Watergate Bay (TR8 4AB), The Lewinnick Lodge at Pentire Headland (TR7 1QD) and The Falcon Inn at St Mawgan (TR8 4TP).