Covid update: what to expect
We are very grateful for the continuing support of our guests as we navigate our way carefully through the challenges of the pandemic.
With restrictions due to ease on 19th July, we would like to reassure all our guests that we will be continuing with our Covid-secure measures to help keep everyone safe:
- Please ensure you’ve provided us with details of all members of your party. QR codes are available at reception.
- Please check you’ve paid your balance before you leave and that you’ve provided us with your car registrations.
- Do not travel if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- When you arrive just 1 person to enter reception please, we will provide you with your pitch location, a map of the park and surrounding area.
- Swimming pool, shop, cafe, playground, bar, games room, toilets, showers, laundry, dishwashing will be open.
- Use your own facilities wherever possible.
- We would prefer you to continue wearing face masks in enclosed spaces such as reception, shop and facility buildings.
- Pack your hairdryer/straighteners to use on your pitch.
- Please do not invite guests here to visit you on the Park, it is best to arrange to meet up elsewhere to keep our guests safe.
- Bring a full gas cylinder as we can no longer exchange.
- Remember social distancing!
Our facility buildings are open (day and night) and have enhanced daily cleaning regimes in place. Please see cleaning notices for times of closures for cleaning.
Our swimming pool at busy times may have restrictions on capacity/time, see signs at pool entrance. The changing rooms will remain closed so please arrive pool-ready. Please note that sessions are not bookable.
Our shop is baking fresh croissants every morning, as well as making delicious fresh coffee, smoothies and milkshakes for you to take away.
Our Surfrider bar is open in the evenings with indoor and outdoor seating.
The cafe is open for breakfasts and evening meals, keep an eye on the specials board. There is inside and outside seating and also a takeaway service.
We request that if you have any queries such as extending your stay, that you phone or email us rather than come into reception.
WiFi is available across the park, payable by card on the device you wish to use.
Local attractions such as Newquay Zoo, Blue Reef Aquarium and Eden have reopened; please support these if you can, remember to pre-book where necessary. Local suppliers and shops will be pleased to see visitors, please remember to respect social distance while you relax and enjoy your holiday. Don’t forget to pack your wetsuit and walking shoes, there are miles of beaches and coastal paths to explore!
Most importantly, we insist that you must not travel to Treloy Touring Park if you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms.
If you become unwell during your stay you must return home.
If you need to self isolate, you must inform us and return home.
Thank you for your support, we are all working hard to ensure you have the relaxing holiday you deserve.