Covid 19 Update -May 2021(Step 3)
Information for your stay – arrivals between May 27th – June 21st 2021 (Step 3)
With your holiday fast approaching, we thought it would be timely to let you know about how we’ve been busy putting in changes to make your stay with us as safe and memorable as ever:
- Ensure you’ve provided us with details of all members of your party for test and trace purposes. QR codes are available at reception.
- Please check you’ve paid your balance before you leave and that you’ve provided us with your car registrations.
- Do not travel if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- When you arrive just 1 person to enter reception please, we will provide you with your pitch location, a map of the park and surrounding area.
- Swimming pool, shop, cafe, playground, bar, games room, toilets, showers, laundry, dishwashing will be open. (refer to opening dates on facilities page)
- Use your own facilities wherever possible.
- Pack your hairdryer/straighteners to use on your pitch.
- Please do not invite guests here to visit you on the Park, it is best to arrange to meet up elsewhere
- Bring a full gas cylinder as we can’t exchange.
- Only one person from each family to use dishwashing sinks.
- Remember social distancing!
Our facility buildings (K and J) are open (day and night) and have enhanced daily cleaning regimes in place. Please see cleaning notices for times of closures for deep cleaning.
The Ladies and Mens in the lower blocks (C&D on the park plan) will be closed until renovations are complete, however the new Accessible room, Parent and Baby room and existing Family Bathrooms will be open.
We are delighted to be able to open our swimming pool. Due to social distancing, restrictions on capacity will be in place, see signs at pool entrance. Please arrive pool-ready as the changing rooms remain closed.
Our playground is open, please remember to ensure your children clean their hands before and afterwards and remember that you are responsible for ensuring their socially distancing.
Our shop is baking fresh croissants every morning, as well as making delicious fresh coffee, smoothies and milkshakes. Our Surfrider bar is open in the evenings with outdoor seating but without the usual entertainment. The cafe is open for breakfasts and evening meals, keep an eye on the specials board. There is inside and outside seating also a takeaway service. Contactless payments are preferable, please.
We request that if you have any queries such as extending your stay, that you phone or email us rather than come into reception. WiFi is available across the park, payable by card on the device you wish to use.
Local attractions such as Newquay Zoo, Blue Reef Aquarium and Eden have reopened; please support these if you can, remember to pre-book where necessary. Local suppliers and shops will be pleased to see visitors, please remember to respect social distance while you relax and enjoy your holiday. Don’t forget to pack your wetsuit and walking shoes, there are miles of beaches and coastal paths to explore!
Most importantly, we insist that you must not travel to Treloy Touring Park if you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms. If you have suspected symptoms during your stay with us, you must of course immediately self isolate and get tested. If you test positive you must inform us and return home; regrettably under these circumstances there will be no refund.
Have a safe journey; we are looking forward to welcoming you to Treloy soon.