We take great pride in providing modern amenities and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene. And we don’t believe in hidden costs-the facilities we offer are included in the price of your stay,for instance ample Private (free) shower cublcles and toilets (washers/dryers coin operated).
Pitches: (click here for further information)
- • 16amp electric hook-ups on most pitches
- • Some hard standings and some serviced pitches
- • Barbecues allowed
The Park Offers:
- • Heated outdoor swimming pool – free entry
- • Bar with patio area – free entry
- • Park chef – eat-in or takeaway
- •Convenience Store. The park has a shop for all your basic needs and a bit more. We keep it stocked with newspapers, milk, bread etc, as many locally-sourced goods as possible, gas and Gaz supplies and an ice-pack freezing service (£1 returnable deposit and small freezing fee).
- • Free use of:
- Private shower cublcles
- Disabled access shower and WC
- Hand basins with free hot water
- Razor points and hair dryers – free
- Parent and Baby Room
- Irons and ironing boards – free
- Indoor dishwashing sinks with free hot water
- • Shop
- • Launderette with coin operated automatic washing machines and tumble dryers, and deep sinks with free hot water for washing by hand.
- • Public telephone
- • Wireless internet hotspot (there is a small charge for the wireless internet)
- • Electrical hook-up cables (to hire @ £10 per week each).
We have a heated outdoor swimming pool and a separate children’s paddling pool which are open between late May and mid September. The pools are surrounded by a sheltered patio with picnic tables – a sun-trap area for all to enjoy.
There is a large adventure play area for children and a football/recreation field as well as a nature trail around the park to occupy inquisitive minds and fidgety feet.
Our licenced bar is family friendly, has a patio area and is open from late May until mid-September and with a television room and a games room with pool tables and amusements, there is something for everyone. Please see our Entertainments & Events page.
For children, we offer early evening entertainment several evenings a week, during the school holidays.
Concessionary green fees with www.treloygolfclub.co.uk.
Treloy has developed over many years and continues to do so. Taking into account all the comments we receive from our guests enables us to make regular improvements to meet their expectations.